Pages

Wednesday 15 January 2014

Wiaw- snacking muchly


Thanks peas for hosting! 

This is my WIAW from Monday! 

What a disaster day, I got up, got myself ready to go, packed up my breakfast (threw it into my hand bag), but left my coffee and lunch on the counter (ready to carry out to the car), I was running a bit late so it all became a bit frantic. I jumped into the lift and realised my dress was on inside out, when I got into the car I realised I had left my coffee behind, then I needed to stop and get petrol, then, just as I was walking into work I noticed that I had left my luch sitting happily on the kitchen counter ready to live another day. Ugh! It was all uphill after that though. 

Anyway, breakfast, this is not Mondays picture I bagged up my lunch and made it in work but this is exactly what I had. One banana, with a dessert spoon of musli and two of milled linseed and chia seed mix, and a hand full of chopped almonds, cover in milk and eaten like cereal.- two large warm waters, no coffee :( 


Snack was another bananna. 


Lunch: takeaway soup and two slices of brown bread. Seriously delish, red pepper and tomatoe I think. 



Snack: almonds

Dinner: a slice of whole grain bread, hummus and  half an avacdo.  That plate looks messy, ewwww.


Evening snack was a light hot chocolate and two squares of cadburys caramel bar. 


Very delisious, very snacky day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment