Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Sunday catch up gym and next week work outs.

This week was kind of tricky, but I managed to get in a two gym workouts, and two walks.

Each gym session was cardio and strength, Wednsday cardio was a run and strength was a 45 minute pilates clas that was really great.  Thursday, I just did my own thing. Then Saturday and Sunday are hilly walks. Two crisp 60 minutes! 

This week will be easier to fit exercise in, I'm thinking Tuesday, Wednsday, Friday and Saturday. 

I had a consultation with a personal trainer. Apparently my body fat is 26%, eeek not too bad but I think exercise will help to drop this slightly. He was a lovely guy and I will get my full programme next Friday. And I'm actually really looking forward to getting started on it. 

I have still yet to meditate at all.... Ugh, it's just not in my routine at all. My drive to work on Friday was quite stressful and then I found myself emotionally eating on Saturday, I know one leads to and other. I just need to get relaxation into my routine, do it regularly, it needs to be a priority! 

No comments:

Post a Comment