Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

WIAW- from Monday


Oh jeez, I did an FX CUT class last night and I don't think I'll pull through. My legs and arms are sooo sore. Eeek, a very quick 40 mins though. Really good workout, but I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself now. 



Anywhooo, back to the food, look at all of the other WIAW's over with peas

Breakfast was two hard boild eggs. 

Again snore but so quick and easy. 

Snack was a bananna- no pic, I scoffed it before I remembered to! 

Lunch: one slice of brown bread, half and avocado and a small tun of no added sugar beans. - so delish! With water tea and an apple.


Snack was a few sugar free sweets and a handful if fiber one cereal. 

Dinner: the other half of avocado, a salad topped with some leftover chilli and a slice of brown bread, plus cheese on top. 

Evening snack was a small snack bar and tea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment