Pages

Sunday 12 January 2014

Gym recap and this weeks plan

Ah , so last weeks plan was to work out Monday, Tuesday and Wednsday or Thursday and Friday. Monday was a wash, I was passing the gym at. 8.40 and I just wasn't feeling it that late at night, but I went on Tuesdays for a proper cardio and strength session, Wednsday was a lovely short swim and sauna, I also went on Friday and Saturday for similar cardio and strength work outs. 

I try to do about 30 mins cardio and 20-25 mins strength. For strength I normally pick two upper body, two lower body and two ab exercises and rotate them. 

This week is a little tricky because I'm going to visit the parentals waaaaaay down in the sticks this weekend, which rules out the gym on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sooo, my aim is gym it on Monday, Wednsday and Thursday, then I'll go for a good walk on Saturday, possibly Sunday aswell depending on the week. I'm going to see 12 years a slave on Tuesday and might go to a work meal on Thursday so I'm not 100% this week will work out as planned. 

I didn't manage to get in even one meditation session, I think I really could have used a couple though. Yesterday and today I found myself stress eating for sure, I know it's emotional when I'm eating junk food I don't even normally want! Such a waste of food to be honest, I get no enjoyment out of it and it's a waste of time. But look, it's okay it wasn't a major blow out or anything just totally unnecessary. This week again is tricky, Wednsday I'll get a quick session in and Saturday but I really think that might be it. 

I know that the relaxation is key, but I just can seem to "find the time"! 

No comments:

Post a Comment